Thursday, August 21, 2014

2014 updates!




Oh what a week.
So many things have happened this week for 8 Bears Forever and for me.
I am so excited to announce that we have added affiliate pages to our CoolBearStuff.com page.
With items from $1.00 to from what I've seen up to and over $5,000 dollars. This gives you a wide range of items to choose from . Today I got the news that I have been accepted to join the Ebay affiliate program. Now every time you go to Ebay and do a search for bear items and buy something  I will get paid and be able to donate more to the Bears!!!!

All the ads you see on my page CoolBearStuff.com are my affiliates that all sell some bear related items but you don't have to buy only Bear Stuff you can buy anything that any of these great stores sell and They help me earn money for the bears and 8 Bears Forever.

You just have to remember that when ever shopping for a bumper sticker that says" I Love Bears" or a Sofa with bears on it think of CoolBearStuff.com . Come here and clink any of our links.

  ʕ ´ᴥ`ʔ   Have A Grrrreat Day  ʕ ´ᴥ`ʔ   
Visit 8BearsForever.com to learn how to help save bears.
Visit CoolBearStuff.com to Buy really cool bear stuff.



1 comment: